Problems with your headset?
Then follow these easy and quick steps that may help out to find the solution.
1. Unplug your headsetâ€™s USB port and then plug it in again.
2. Go onto your taskbar and right-click on the speaker icon next to the time and date display. Then select the â€œPlayback devicesâ€ option.
3. You will see the following menu. Select your headset (Logitech) as the default device, then click â€œApplyâ€ and finally â€œSaveâ€.
4. Once the changes are saved, click on the next tab: â€œRecordingâ€.
5. You should reach the following configuration manager, where you can set your Logitech headset as the default microphone. Then click â€œApplyâ€ and â€œSaveâ€.
6. Finally, try using your headset again. If itâ€™s still not working, try restarting your computer. If the issue persists, contact the responsible person on the IT team.