Is your wireless Logitech mouse not working?
Then follow these easy and quick steps that may help out to find the solution.
1. Verify that the USB receiver is correctly connected to your computer.
2. Check if the batteries are charged.
3. Press the Windows logo on your keyboard (between keys “Ctrl” and “Alt”) to open the Windows Start tab.
4. Then type “Logitech Unifying Software” to find the software to fix the problem (should be already installed on your computer). Scroll up and down using the arrows on the keyboard, then select the app and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
5. Once the app is open, use the arrows on the keyboard to select the button “Next”, then press “Enter” when the button is highlighted with a blue margin.
6. Now follow the software’s instructions to fix the issue.
7. Try using your mouse again. If it’s still not working, try restarting your computer. If the issue persists, contact the responsible person on the IT team.