Problems with your headset?
Then follow these easy and quick steps that may help out to find the solution.
1. Unplug your headset’s USB port and then plug it in again.
2. Go onto your taskbar and right-click on the speaker icon next to the time and date display. Then select the “Playback devices” option.
3. You will see the following menu. Select your headset (Logitech) as the default device, then click “Apply” and finally “Save”.
4. Once the changes are saved, click on the next tab: “Recording”.
5. You should reach the following configuration manager, where you can set your Logitech headset as the default microphone. Then click “Apply” and “Save”.
6. Finally, try using your headset again. If it’s still not working, try restarting your computer. If the issue persists, contact the responsible person on the IT team.