We introduced an online editor which enables translators to do their work in the browser. This comes in handy when you don’t have any CAT software installed on your computer. You don’t need to download any files and can basically work from any device that has a modern browser installed on it.
- You’ll be emailed job offers as before. You’ll then click on the link to open the job page, review it, and hopefully click ‘Accept job’.
- Once you’ve accepted the job, you’ll receive a notice that the job should be done using the online editor.
- Next, click on ‘Open online editor’
- The editor will then be prepared…
… and loaded
Notice: this might take a while!
- Once the editor is open, you can start translating by double clicking on the first segment.
- After you entered the translation either click on the button or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + ENTER to save the segment and move to the next one
- Repeat Step 6. until you have translated each segment
- Go back to the job page (by using the browsers back button). The ‘Finish job’ button should be enabled now. If not, just refresh the page.
- Click on ‘Finish job’